The WorkOne Center is the heart of the workforce development system. It's where WorkOne staff help you find a new or better job, choose a career, access training or get the information needed to succeed in today's job market. Visit us and find out what our friendly associates can do for you.
Do you need a job? We can help you - identify your skills; prepare applications, resumes, cover letters; learn interviewing techniques that produce results; and more. Ever wonder what you need to earn to be self-sufficient? Check out the Self-Sufficiency Calculator and find out?
Do you need help to finish high school? We can help with - additional tutoring; life management skills; childcare; and more. The GED+ progam allows you the earn your GED and career certificate at the same time!
Are you interested in a career in healthcare? Check our Healthcare Career publication.
Are you interested in a career in advanced manufacturing? Check out Advanced Manufacturing publication.
If you answered YES to any of the above...
4E = $UCCE$$
Education Employment Experience Earnings
...Call the nearest WorkOne and schedule an appointment today.
PREPARATION FOR AND SUCCESS IN EMPLOYMENT
- Summer employment opportunities linked to academic and occupational learning
- Paid and unpaid work experiences
- Occupational skill training
IMPROVING EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
- Tutoring, study skills training, and instruction, leading to completion of secondary school including dropout prevention strategies
- Alternative secondary school services
- GED+ Program helps you earn your GED and career certificate at the same time
SUPPORT FOR YOUTH
- Supportive services
- Adult mentoring
- Follow-up seervices
- Comprehensive guidance and counseling
SERVICES TO DEVELOP THE POTENTIAL OF YOUTH AS CITIZENS AND LEADERS
- Leadership development opportunities
"Be the best that you can be and life will give its best to you"