The WorkOne Center is the heart of the workforce development system. It's where WorkOne staff help you find a new or better job, choose a career, access training or get the information needed to succeed in today's job market. Visit us and find out what our friendly associates can do for you.
What occupations are in demand in our region? Check out the Top 60 Critical Occupations in West Central Indiana 2013.
Do you need a job? We can help you - identify your skills; prepare applications, resumes, cover letters; learn interviewing techniques that produce results; and more. Ever wonder what you need to earn to be self-sufficient? Check out the Self-Sufficiency Calculator and find out?
Do you need help to finish high school? We can help with - additional tutoring; life management skills; childcare; and more. The GED+ progam allows you the earn your GED and career certificate at the same time!
Are you interested in a career in healthcare? Check our Healthcare Career publication.
Are you interested in a career in advanced manufacturing? Check out Advanced Manufacturing publication.
If you answered YES to any of the above...
4E = $UCCE$$
Education Employment Experience Earnings
PREPARATION FOR AND SUCCESS IN EMPLOYMENT
- Summer employment opportunities linked to academic and occupational learning
- Paid and unpaid work experiences
- Occupational skill training
IMPROVING EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
- Tutoring, study skills training, and instruction, leading to completion of secondary school including dropout prevention strategies
- Alternative secondary school services
- GED+ Program helps you earn your GED and career certificate at the same time
SUPPORT FOR YOUTH
- Supportive services
- Adult mentoring
- Follow-up seervices
- Comprehensive guidance and counseling
SERVICES TO DEVELOP THE POTENTIAL OF YOUTH AS CITIZENS AND LEADERS
- Leadership development opportunities
"Be the best that you can be and life will give its best to you"