The WorkOne Center is the heart of the workforce development system. It's where WorkOne staff help you find a new or better job, choose a career, access training or get the information needed to succeed in today's job market. Visit us and find out what our friendly associates can do for you.
REACH (Regional Employment Assessment Center for Hiring)
How to contact us -
The WorkOne REACH Center assists emloyers with a variety of workforce services. The WorkOne REACH Center partners with the WorkOne from a separate location so you can get the individual attention you deserve. If you are looking to expand your workforce, contact us today!
The WorkOne REACH Center in Kokomo is located at: 700 East Firmin, Suite 101, Kokomo, IN 46902 - Phone 765.854.1401 - For directions to the Kokomo REACH Center, click here.
The WorkOne REACH Center in Lafayette is located at: 976 Mezzanine Drive, Suite B, Lafayette, IN 47905 - Phone 765.477.1906 - Come and visit at any time. For directions to the REACH Center, click here.
WorkOne REACH Center services are delivered by business employment specialists and by regional business consultants. Both WorkOne REACH Centers can be contacted at email@example.com or personally below.
Your employment specialists are:
- Cindy Salmons - Kokomo at 765.854.1401
- Kara Webb - Lafayette at 765.477.1906
Your regional business consultants are:
- Kathy Burns at 317-804-2166 - Servicing Cass, Clinton, Fulton, Howard, Miami, and Tipton counties
- John MacOwan at 765-404-7789 - Servicing Benton, Carroll, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Warren and White counties
Services to employers -
- Job posting and recruitment - Indiana Career Connect is the State of Indiana's NO CHARGE service to benefit individuals and employers. For more information visit www.IndianaCareerConnect.com or call your WorkOne REACH Center.
- Sceening services
- Qualified applicant searches
- WorkKeys job tasks analysis and assessment - To help you hire the right people with the right skills, we can create a "job profile" to define duties and take the guess work out of recruiting by identifying the skills needed.
- Space to conduct interviewing
Other services available -
The "SMART Application" - An innovative, customizable, internet-accessible screening application available at no cost to you
eLearning - Through MindLeaders/Skillsoft, an e-learning and organizational development company offering comprehensive, targeted learning assets that cover key business issues, i.e. leadership, IT certification support and talent management.
REACH Talent - A searchable skills database that provides information on the skills of our region's workforce. The data is based on ACT's WorkKeys assessment system,the first national system designed to identify the skills and skill level needed for success on the job. For more information visit www.ReachTalent.org.
Advancing Manufacturing - A mid-north Indiana regional partnership of regional manufacturing employers, WorkOne, Ivy Tech, economic development and local government, bringing job traning and career opportunities to current residents and newcomers. The Advancing Manufacturing program is a 21st century solution to the challenge of matching the right jobs with the best applicants. The driving force behind this initiative: skilled workers for available jobs. For more information visit www.AdvancingManufacturing.com.