The WorkOne Center is the heart of the workforce development system. It's where WorkOne staff help you find a new or better job, choose a career, access training or get the information needed to succeed in today's job market. Visit us and find out what our friendly associates can do for you.
Who are we?
WorkOne serves as the single point of contact for both job seekers and employers. Our system of services helps job seekers get the right training and find a job that fits your skills and interests.
WorkOne West Central is for anyone who needs employment assistance, but we also offer specialized programs, such as:
- potential opportunities for job specific skills training
- specialized employment services if you have a disability
- intensive, one-on-one job placement services s for veterans
- a youth program for young people ages 14-21
- a business solutions team ready to help businesses with various needs, including recruitment, pre-employment screening and market analysis.
Whether you’re job searching or hiring, WorkOne’s focus is the same – finding the right match between workers and employers.
Who do we serve?
WorkOne West Central Indiana services extend to all members of the Region 4 workforce, from employers to job seekers. The counties included are: Benton, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Fountain, Howard, Miami, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Warren and White. WorkOne is for anyone who needs employment assistance. Specialized programs are available for: