Who are we?
WorkOne serves as the single point of contact for both job seekers and employers. Our system of services helps job seekers get the right training and find a job that fits your skills and interests.
WorkOne West Central is for anyone who needs employment assistance, but we also offer specialized programs, such as:
- potential opportunities for job specific skills training
- specialized employment services if you have a disability
- intensive, one-on-one job placement services s for veterans
- a youth program for young people ages 16-24
- a business solutions team ready to help businesses with various needs, including recruitment, pre-employment screening and market analysis
Whether you're job searching or hiring, WorkOne's focus is the same - finding the right match between workers and employers.
Who do we serve?
WorkOne West Central Indiana services extend to all members of the Region 4 workforce, from employers to job seekers. The counties included are: Benton, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Fountain, Howard, Miami, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Warren and White. WorkOne is for anyone who needs employment assistance.
The Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act improves the quality and labor market relevance of workforce investment, education, and economic development efforts to provide America's workers with the skills and credentials necessary to secure and advance in employment with family-sustaining wages and to provide America's employers with the skilled workers they need to succeed in a global economy. Region 4 has exceeded these goals. Click here for the Region 4 WIOA Performance Data Program Year 2018 (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019)
Region 4 Workforce Board
The Region 4 Workforce Board provides oversight and management to the WorkOne offices in West Central Indiana.
Occupational Employment Statistics (OES)
- Employment and Wage Report (2018 Annual Report due May 2019)
- County Snapshots of Demographics and Workforce Data
- Latest Personal Income Statistics
- Monthly Labor Market Review
- Trends in Indiana's School-Age Population
- 2004-2014 Industry Projections
- And Much More